Saturday, December 3, 2016

Day 3: ZACH

Being around Zach is kind of like watching a variety show: it's very loud and really exciting, often accompanied by fireworks, sometimes quite random, and I find myself smiling and laughing the entire time. 



When he and the other two Barlow brothers are all together, I gladly revert to my 7-year-old self and just follow them around everywhere, cry-laughing at all they say and do, content to just be the audience to their hilarity. Contrary to the middle child stigma, he's a star - nobody puts Zach in the corner. He's just so quick on the draw. Sometimes when I lack a witty retort, I think, "what would Zach say?" And when I play trivia, I usually brag about how my brother is the king of trivia and he basically knows everything. So take that, everyone else!


With Zach, everything is exciting, and everything is a party. And basically every picture I have of him shows that. He's such a good host and I love that his home is always open for a palooza at any moment.


Zach has also become such a sweetheart with his little family of girls. I've always known him to be really funny and witty - but I'm also really loving this tender side, too. He adores his princesses and they completely adore him back. 

He's smart, he's stylish, he's sometimes completely silly. I just love him.

5 comments:

*Abby* said...

I found myself smiling the whole time I read this post. His smile and exuberance is contagious! Spot on Kate. I have New Years week FOMO already!

Jodi said...

Everybody needs a Zach! He makes life better 😁 Looking forward to the next Rollapalooza 🎄🎉

Laura B. said...

This is all so true!! Zach is a party and a half!! We can't wait for New Years!!!

CB said...

I love watching Zach dote over his wife and girls. I also have loved watching not only how much my kids love playing with him, but how much my older kids also respect him.

Zach of Missouri said...

Kate! You’re wonderful! I’m locking you in as my official biographer!