Saturday, December 24, 2016

Day 24: BRYNN

Baby Brynn, the Barlow that made this goal of mine even possible, being the 25th member to join our family, and giving me 24 people to talk about this December! The fact that she carries our surname as her middle name gives her special entitlement to this penultimate day.


Being not yet 1 year old even, we have yet to see all the personality that's waiting to explode out of this little one. But I think she is literally made up of smiles. That girl smiles all the time - and while I like to think she smiles most at me, I'm pretty sure anyone who's met her so far thinks the same thing about themselves. She's just a happy kid, and it's so fun to watch her grow and become more aware of her surroundings and think everything is so wonderful. Particularly her siblings.

She's also incredibly patient, happily receiving a lot of love and attention from her brothers and sister - and aunt - who like to get right up in her face. She is well-loved, and she returns it with rays of sunshine bursting out of her eyes and giggles full of rainbows. And she sticks out that tongue any chance she gets and it makes me laugh so hard.


Admittedly, my chances to get lots of pictures with her has been much fewer, due to her age, so I definitely stole that first photo from our resident professional photographer, Abby - I'm just assuming she's completely fine with my theft.

xoxo, BB!

2 comments:

CB said...

Her smile unbelievable. I love when Abby decides to start posting pictures of her because I know I am guaranteed a series of photos with smiles so big and joyous they may break the internet! Her smiles are even better in real life.

Unknown said...

PRECIOUS! Love these photos! Thanks for sharing a little insight into Brynn's personality. We can't wait to meet her!