Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thoughts from a Pretty Boring Wednesday

Two thoughts from today (it was kind of a boring day...two thoughts were all I could muster...):

1. There is a guy on the metro whom I've just noticed the last few days who looks a lot like the really, really good-looking British actor who plays the much less attractive Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter movies.


Seriously, he looks so much like him. There are only a few slight differences: metro guy is just a little less attractive/more normal person looking, definitely not british, annnnnnnnnd he's married, I just noticed today. So I guess his lookalike shouldn't really matter anymore. I guess I also can't assume he's been checking me out like I've been allowing myself to believe these last few days - because if he is? GROSS.

2. I really love this song I discovered recently. It's quirky and upbeat - kind of my pick-me-up song. And I think you should all hear it so you can decide if it should be your new pick-me-up song, too. The video's a little wonky, but I suppose it's fitting to the song.

Kaleidoscope Machine - Katie Costello



And that's it. Sorry, folks. I'll try to be a little more exciting soon. But no promises.

No comments: