Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fish Face


Isn't that little fish face on the left kind of the cutest thing ever?

I've been staring at this picture all week - 4 of these pictures actually. Big sister Abby helped me with a project I'm working on and played around with this picture, sending me 4 different colorings and finishes on this guy. I found a sweet frame at Big Lots for $.30, and the middle of it has this weird "HOPE" thing going on, so I decided to buy it and modge podge a cute picture on top of the HOPE part.

Luckily, L.L. Bean (aka my neice Ellee) here and I decided while we were sitting at the computer with Abby one afternoon that we needed to practice our fish faces. So we took some pictures, and now I have proof that children's fish faces are the best - maybe because they can't actually do them, so it's cute to see them try to mimic the look.

I think this picture's going to look really cute on my frame. I'll take a picture and show you how it turns out. I'm super excited about it. Now to follow through and get it done...

No comments: