Sunday, January 23, 2011

Go Green...and Gold!

WE DID IT! SUPER-BOWL BOUND! GO PACK!

Take that, Bears fans that I met at work on Friday. I hope you enjoyed that Happy Hour - because that was all the happy you got out of this weekend!

I'm so ecstatic, today's been just fabulous. The Packers are going to the Super Bowl, baby! I haven't stopped smiling since Sam Shields nabbed the game-ending interception.

Though my biggest smiles came when B.J. Raji, all 355 lbs of him (give or take), caught a surprise interception and somehow made his way into the endzone for a fat-man touchdown. I think I loved that he was more excited to perform an endzone dance than he was to actually make it to the endzone, however necessary that endzone was to his being able to do his dance. That just had to feel good. Well done, B.J., well done.
I cannot wait to go to work tomorrow :).

No comments: