Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Um....Hi,

Technically, I went to bed a good 2 hours ago. This is me as I'm supposedly sleeping.

Stupid 10pm jitters. Gets me all excitable and awake at the wrong time. I think I'm a nocturnal being. in denial of my true nature.

I don't really have much to say tonight. My staff retreat in CA was great, but I don't feel like writing about it now. I'll have to give you a recap on the walnut factory and multiple meetings to create a mission statement later.

I just wanted to say hi. I hope you're all feeling swell. Because I am. I'm feeling rather swell, in fact. It's a good feeling. I don't know quite where it came from, but I'll take it.

That's all, really. Let me know how you're doing. I'd love to hear it. Let it out - tell me all about the pain in your back, your neck cramp, that bum knee that keeps reminding you about the winter storm headed your way. Boys in your life? Girls? Fun anecdotes? Random stories that one had to be there for, but you still want to tell about? Nonsensical thoughts? Give me the scoop. I'm here for you, friend.

Over and out.

P.S. I was just looking over a few posts from the last couple of months. Thought I'd give you an update: OWC is alive and well. This fake relationship is progressing nicely; we're now friends on facebook - by his initiative. A successful weekend, if I may say so - yes, yes I may.

No comments: