Thursday, May 27, 2010

California....Here We COME!

4 girls + 4 ipods + 4 tickets to Disneyland + 4 days of vacation + 4 wheels burnin' rubber =

1 SUPER RAD VACATION ROADTRIP TO CALIFORNIA!

* I realize that 4+4+4+4+4 actually equals 20, but I've always been a firm believer in figurative math. Literal mathematics never sat well with me...

Ladies and gents, this is a HISTORIC vacation. I will be raodtripping it out to CALIFORNIA for the 1st time ever, living it UP at Disneyland for the 1st time ever, soaking up some much-needed warmth and sunshine next to the PACIFIC ocean for the 1st time ever, and wishing the rest of my life could be a FUN vacation for the...well, not for the 1st time, but just as much as EVER before!

I know, it's a lot to fit into 4 days.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to you! May your extended weekend bring you rest, sunshine, warmth, and capitalized words!

No comments: