Monday, March 12, 2012

Back to Work

Today was my first full, 8-hour workday in almost a week and a half.

I won't lie, it was rough.

Congress is out of session this week, which is nice, because I can catch up on my 178 emails without going crazy with meetings and what-not.

But my endurance is not what it was two weeks ago.

My sleep patterns have been thoroughly messed up, and Daylight Savings did NOT help.

But I'm back! Turns out, strep throat is not fun at all, but I feel like the drugs kicked in and cleared me up so quickly, and I certainly appreciated it.

And I got back to good health in just the right time - because SPRING is HERE! And I'm so happy about it.

I'm also happy that the Hunger Games movie comes out next week - I'm watching something about it right now, and I'm just so excited. I just reread the book a few weeks ago in preparation, and I'm giddy with anticipation.

And that's all, for a general update.

Hope you are all well, too!

No comments: