Friday, September 9, 2011

Good Morning Beautiful Lady

This morning was the second time this week I was greeted by the same worker in the House tunnels with, "Good morning, beautiful lady." I'm starting to think that's his automatic 'hello' for women, and the compliment didn't affect me quite as much this time. But I'll take whatever confidence-booster I can get on a rainy morning that brought me to work feeling a little like a wet dog. So thank you, Sir, I appreciate your voluntary blindness this morning.

In other news, I moved over the weekend! The room-putting-together is taking a wee bit longer than necessary, as I've lost all desire to do anything productive during this week of Seattle weather. BUT I've a goal to get the last-remaining parts put away this weekend, so with any luck, I'll be getting pictures of my new, super-cute attic room up here for you to all ooh and aah at my not-necessarily-amazing-but-nothing-to-shake-your-fist-at decorating skills. I also just barely got the code for our internet last night, so I apologize for my long absence, but I was living life old-school like it was the 1990s at home this week...

And that is it for me for now - have a great day, beautiful people.

1 comment:

Berkley said...

Yahoo! can't wait for some pics!!