Sunday, June 3, 2012

An Easy Dream to Interpret

I was fasting today (as long as I could), which is always a difficult thing for me to do. But I made it through 2 meals (dinner was really early today...), so I feel pretty good about it.

Usually on Sundays that I fast, I like to take a big, fat afternoon nap - it helps the time to pass more unnoticed by my stomach.

Today's nap was lovely. Almost 2 hours long. I haven't been getting much sleep this last week...so it was good to recharge.

But my dreams were interesting. The last dream I had, I dreamt that I was sleeping and dreaming, and those dreams were all about rich, delicious food.

A dream within a dream (like Inception). About food (not like Inception). Apparently, not even my nap could totally distract me from my desire to stuff my face.

So meta.

No comments: