Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Wheel of Fortune Bonus Round Puzzle For You

Okay guys, here's another chance for you to be awesome like me.

Can you solve this puzzle from the Bonus Round on Wheel of Fortune?

Category: Phrase

Regular letters: R S T L N E

Letters guessed: C D M I

_ _ _ T     _      _ _ _ R _ _ I N

You have 10 seconds to guess.

Don't worry, I got it before the timer started.

The poor couple (newlyweds edition!) didn't...sorry guys! No $40,000 bonus for you.

As always/the last time I did this, the answer is in the comments.

Sometimes I just really impress myself, and those moments just need to be shared sometimes.

Also, just found the coolest thing ever. You can watch old WoF and Jeopardy videos HERE!!!!! Best google search result of 2012 for me. I'm so happy right now. SO happy.

2 comments:

Kate said...

And the Password is:

WHAT A BARGAIN

Did you solve it in the time limit?

Laura B. said...

You are amazing. I pride myself on my WOF chops, but this is just taking it to another level. Maybe it's the early hour...my brain isn't awake yet! :)