Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Destined to Get West Nile at Some Point in My Life

I woke up in the middle of the night last night - 2 in the morning, actually - because the 7 mosquito bites that decorate my lower left leg and ankle itched like H*!#. The other 4 mosquito bites on my right leg/ankle started sympathy itching once I started recognizing my left leg.

I don't think I've ever had such terrible mosquito bites that the itchiness has actually woken me up from a deep slumber. I have to say, I don't really care for it. Why do mosquitoes LOVE me so much? Is my blood really so sweet? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if it was, but seriously - do mosquitoes understand the danger of overdosing? Someone should teach them about it.

I think I got used to the smaller populations in Utah - the 'squitoes in Virginia are populous and thriving! Thriving because of me, in particular.

I have yet to hear a valid explanation for the existence of the mosquito.

The intense mental strength it takes to not scratch the horrible itching is making me feel sick physically. My head really hurts.

I'm in such terrible agony, it's INSANE.

I hope you're doing well! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

jillian said...

i thought everybody knew that mosquitoes exist so we can bring dinosaur back from extinction...