Thursday, November 1, 2012

Love a Good Letter from the Post!

I love getting mail - the good kind, more specifically. I don't care about Discover's consistent courting of me to get their credit card, I don't pay much attention to the barrage of nearby restaurants' menus, and I obviously hate getting bills, bills, bills.

BUT, there are very few things better than finding an envelope in the mail from a good friend.

And I got one of those today! Especially when they include a super cute school picture (I love that teachers still get to take school pictures!), a fortune teller miracle fish, and not one, but TWO sweet notes.

It's even better when it comes on just the right day, when you need a good pick-me-up.

Michelle, just move out here already! And I love the picture - it's going in a frame as soon as I can find one :).

Getting fun mail is the best! Who's with me?


P.S. According to the fortune telling miracle fish, I'm in love, and almost passionate (it didn't curl up quite entirely, but pretty much). So I guess I'm almost passionately in love - I cannot wait to find out who it will be for! He's going to be one lucky guy.

No comments: