Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Grunting, For Lack of a Better Word, is Good

I came home from work today to find this little gem taped to my bedroom door:


It seems my roommate finds my random grunts and heavy sighs funny, and all she could think of when she saw this article was that I needed to know how they may help me be stronger.

Which, duh, I already knew.

But now, whenever you people laugh at my grunts and sound effects when I play volleyball (they insist they think it's a cute quirk...) or ultimate frisbee, or walking around the house, know this: I could beat you in an arm wrestling match any day. Just be glad my super grunt-strength isn't directed at you this very moment!

In another thought, completely appropos of nothing related to the above, I have some stocked up credits and free money (dolla dolla bill, y'alls) at Audible, so throw out some books I need to listen to (stills seems weird to say that...). Or some narrators I need to know. If only Jim Dale read more than the Harry Potter books and a handful of other stories! I'd be set for life if he'd just narrate every book for me...

And Abby, a personal narration of Roald Dahl's Esio Trot will perhaps be on it's way to you sometime in the near or distant future - remember that time you visited home from college and made me read that out loud to you?! I do. It was ridiculous. Mainly because I actually fulfilled that absurd request. We're awesome.

2 comments:

*Abby* said...

We are awesome! And I am looking forward to it!!!

*Abby* said...

We are awesome! And I am looking forward to it!!!