Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sunny Tulips On a Cloudy Day


It's Intern Joe's last day today. We always have a little party for an intern's last day, to say thanks and find out how they enjoyed their few months with us in our terribly awesome office.

Intern Joe, though, set a new standard for outgoing interns - he brought the ladies tulips and chocolate bars (luckily, there are only 3 of us here). My bouquet is radiant in the picture above. One girl got orange tulips, and the other girl got red tulips ( I like mine best, obviously). He also brought cupcakes for the entire office. Like, really good cupcakes.

This is the first time I've received flowers at this job. I sure do like it; this should happen more often, in my opinion. Not much raises one's spirits like walking into the office and seeing flowers sitting on your desk, waiting for you to enjoy their company.

Well done, Intern Joe - you ladies man, you. You will do great things.

Unfortunately, I don't have high hopes that we'll get such good treatment when the other two interns leave.

1 comment:

Berkley said...

Oh man! I want to work with Intern Joe! He sounds like a keeper. Highly jealous of the tulips and chocolate... and cup cakes.