Friday, March 25, 2011

It's a Puzzler...

This was the puzzle for the Bonus Round on Wheel of Fortune Wednesday night:

__ __ R __ E __ __ S

__ __ __ __ __ E T

The guy asked for H M P A - none of them were in the puzzle...

Can you figure out what it is?

In under 10 seconds, like on the show?

Because I sure did! 

My roommate was a little speechless, and I might have laughed for about 10 minutes from the mental endorphins I had running through me.

Just another reason why I need to get on that show as soon as possible.



**I put the answer in the comments, so I wouldn't ruin it for anyone, but if someone cared to know, they could find out.

3 comments:

Kate said...

***SPOILER ALERT***
(I just like saying that sometimes...)

The answer was gorgeous bouquet. WHAT?!

Berkley said...

WHAT THE HECK!! How did you figure that out!? You def need to go on Wheel of Fortune...

Laura B. said...

WHAT?@??! How in the world did you get that?!
Must have weddings on the brain! Is there something you're not telling us???
Guess what??? We'll see you in 2 weeks!!! HOORAY!!!
xoxo