Saturday, November 13, 2010

Barlowpalooza 2010 Remembered

I've been looking through my pictures, gathering some of my favorites to put in a giant collage of frames or some type of memories wall. Eventually I will make this vision of a picture wall in my room a reality, but it's pretty far off still.

However, I've been trying to prepare myself for when that far off future comes by at least having the pictures ready. As I was looking through them, I came across some pictures that just made me smile, some that made me laugh, and some that made me smail and laugh even after I'd gotten 10 pictures past them. So I had to share them.

Most are from the great Barlowpalooza 2010, though two come from my visit to Zach and Jamie's in Arizona, and then there are some old ones of when Abby and Devn move to Arkansas last Summer (bear with me, there are a few here...):













 

And this is me restraining myself and holding back from adding 20 more pictures...

No comments: