Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snoring

When we agreed to Cat's living with us for the next few months, Zach left out some crucial information, obviously withheld to make sure we took him. I was NOT told that Cat snores! He's sitting next to me right now (he's become one of my throw pillows, nestled right next to Penguin), and his sinuses must be plugged, because he's snoring up a storm. And earlier, I was sitting on my bed working on some things, with Cat resting in his room under my bed. I kept hearing strange snoring noises. I had to keep pausing my music to make sure it wasn't some strange background beat. I didn't believe it at first, but it was so loud, it travelled up from underneath. His performance tonight has solidified that it was indeed Cat earlier as well. Luckily, he wakes up really easily. Everytime I'd lean over to look under my bed, it woke him up and ended his snores. And he just got startled by some noises upstairs, thank goodness! I'm safe from his snores for another short while. The poor guy, it's never fun to have a stuffy nose. I sure hope he clears that up soon - or neither of us will be sleeping very well!

No comments: