Thursday, January 23, 2014

An Olympics Warm-Up

My traditional Athletes To Watch list is coming soon, but I've been feeling seriously Olympics excitement-deprived this year, since most of my days get filled with work, and I just haven't been able to watch/read/get inundated by as much Olympic energy as prior years. And I thought you may be feeling the same way.

So, to get your tear ducts ready for the 2 weeks of heart-tugging stories, and to get you inspired to sign up your kids for non-traditional sports (I'm assuming most of you reading are past the chance for your Olympic dream, and it's now time to drape that dream on to the unprepared shoulders of your young children), here's a commercial. If you haven't seen it, be prepared to love it. If you have - I know you pressed play of your own accord, because you already love it, like I do:



Oh man, I love the Olympics. And piano music. So much tenderness!

No comments: