Thursday, February 21, 2013

This is Why Kittens Are the Best

I came upon this article/photo gallery just now, and I thought I must share it on this quiet Thursday night.

Pictures 2, 6, and 9 are probably my favorites, but dangit if they aren't all just precious.

Now do you understand why I pull up adorable pictures of kittens when I'm overstressed or anxious at work? How do these pictures not melt your heart and put a smile on your face? This should really just start your weekend off on such a high note, it might be the best weekend of your life.

I desperately need a kitten. C'mon landlord, learn to love pets and allow us to have them!

I love this so much, I'll link to the owner/photographer's website as well, where he's got a few more pictures of this most adorable kitten. Ben Torode knows how to capture precious.

All the pictures turn me into a giddy mess, but I believe this link takes you to picture number 5, which is a particularly darling photo of the sweet kitten poking out from under a hat.

!!!

1 comment:

*Abby* said...

Those pics even make me want a kitten! Too bad D is allergic... :-(