Sunday, December 5, 2010

Do You Know Where Your Teeth Are?

I was on the Metro Friday morning, on my way into work. I was standing near the door so I could pop out quickly once we got to my stop, and I look up at the advertisements that are posted for Metro riders, and one in particular catches my eye:

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR TEETH ARE?
It's quite surprising what people forget to take with them when they get off the Metro. So before you leave, make sure you have everything you brought on. Even your teeth.

With it's accompanying picture of dentures, this may be my favorite Metro ad I've seen yet. Even better than the one that asked people to continue keeping the Metro clean so we could keep child-sized rats out of our railway systems.

Do you know where your teeth are? Because if you don't, I just might...

No comments: