Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Look What Came in the Mail Today!

This happy little present came in the mail today...


...among other goodies from that virtual temptress, Amazon.com.

I'm so excited, I've fallen hard for this book after just 30 minutes of owning it. 

Can I drool just a bit and carry on like a proud parent of elementary school honor roll student about this love of mine?

Brian Andreas has one of the most creative minds I've come across. Thoughts and feelings he expresses through his unique artwork and run-on sentences are so impresses to me. I wish I could capture emotions in just one or two imaginative, run-on sentences like he does. He's kind of become my idol as of late. One day, when I'm all grown up, I'll be brilliant like him.

This is one of my favorite pages - the left-side page was the reason I chose this book specifically, out of his many. So sweet and love-y (the romantic in me breaks through the realist every once in a while):


Of course, the passage on the right side is kind of really awesome, too. I love that one as well. Warning: it becomes slightly difficult to pick favorites after reading for a while. 

Have I mentioned that I love him? Or, more specifically, that I love what he creates? You should really check it out - I think you'll be hooked. I hope you will, at least. Because I have been for the last 8 months...

Yay for the postman bringing early Christmas presents!

No comments: